Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Food for the Family!!!!

As promised, I have taken pictures of the food that I made for dinner tonight! I made a vegetable pancake and lemon glazed chicken with whole wheat beard! It was amazingly yummy! Ok I thought so, the girls were less then impressed! They ate it though, so my quest to make them better eaters is working! I really liked this and it was pretty easy! Its amazing how much easier feeding people is when you think ahead! Here are a few pictures of our meal!
This is potatoes, carrots (the purple ones) and zucchini that was shredded and cooked flat like a pancake! They tasted alot like hash browns. The girls ate them with ketchup! Not super healthy, but at least they ate them! ;)

Lemon Glazed chicken has lemon chunks, green olives, and honey! I really wasn't sure about it, but it was really good!

I did not make the bread! I baked it from a frozen loaf! Sort of the same right? :)

Yesterday I made some wonderful ham and cheese sandwiches with a bubbly cheese sauce on top. They were pretty good. I also used the fresh cauliflower to make cauliflower au gratin! That was really good! I did use soy milk instead of regular milk because of the milk sensitive bellies here and because its healthier! I didnt however remember to take pictures of it! Tomorrow I am needing a quick meal, so I think I will make pasta and veggies like Anna suggest a couple of days ago!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment