Thursday, March 22, 2012

What we are eating!!!!

Well I am up to more cooking! Today I made some melted sandwiches that were really good for a quick meal! I made some bread using a Pillsbury french bread, and them I put some butter, cheese, and ham on them and baked them in the oven. Finally I topped them with cheese and broiled them! Yummy! I also sauteed some veggies and we had some grapes too!


Yesterday's meal was something more fancy! I made an amazing chicken and sugar snap peas in a cream sauce! Yum Yum Yum!!!! I will defiantly make this again soon! In fact it may be my standby company meal!


So that is what I have been cooking! In my effort to feed my family (and loose weight) I have tried to keep things more balanced and to make sure that there are more veggies! I think it is working! Thanks for popping by and Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment